Nautical is coming back this season and I couldn’t be happier. I spend every summer at my families lake house and have always loved anything that makes me think of sailing, summer, and boats. Designers are using the theme in a subtle way that I think it is genius. Below are a few of my favorites.
1. Sunwashed surf-stripe board short. Jcrew
2. 3.1 Phillip Lim. Net-A-Porter
3. Naughty Monkey “Captain” Flat. Nordstrom
4. Onda De Mar Striped Beach Tote. Saks Fifth Avenue
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs. Bloomingdale’s
6. Brian Atwood Patent-Trim Platform Slingback. Neiman Marcus
7. Ming Multi Stripe Necklace. JCPenny
8. In the Navy Anchor Bracelet. Betsey Johnson
Things that make me happy today:
1. Starting to run (1 mile) again. Baby steps, baby steps.
3. My new monogrammed notebook for fun activities