Today is a big day for Boston. The population of the city is going to drastically increase and more than half the city is going to be shut down. A majority of companies are taking today off (not mine, boo.) all because today is the Boston Marathon. I am not sure whether I could ever mentally run 26.2 miles so I commend anyone who has that ability, self motivation, and determination. I recently began running again, slowly, and every day my run becomes just a little bit easier. While I am at work today (again, boo) I will be thinking about all the amazing people running and mentally congratulating every single one of them. It will also give me motivation not to skip a day of running this week. If they can run 26.2 miles in one day, I certainly should be able to run 1.5 miles every day of the week.
The Finish line. They repaint it every year right before the big day. I can only image the feeling when crossing over this baby!
While I am certainly not an experienced runner, it doesn’t mean I don’t like to dress the part:
1. Lululemon no slip headband.
2. Gap gfast leggings. I’m obsessed with these for exercising and everyday wearing.
3. Lululemon sweatshirt.
4. Camelback water bottle. Best water bottle I have ever purchased.
5. Ipod Touch. I have to listen to music. La, La, La.
6. Nike dry-fit tank top.
7. Nike running shoe.
8. Nike running short. Also obsessed with these. I have multiple pairs.
Humm..I think this showcases my favorite color well.
Things that make me happy today:
1. Weekends at home
2. Being motivated to stay active
3. Grocery shopping