I am waiting patiently for spring to be here. I am ready to pull out all my bright, flowerly, summer clothing and put away all my dark, dreary, winter clothing. Then we get days like today. It’s rainy and cold and my hair is not listening to me. I want to wear leggings and a huge sweatshirt and cuddle up on the coach with Starbucks and browse though the DVR. Instead I have work. I find it difficult to get dressed on these days. I can’t wear anything too summery or wintery (made up words? yes) and I also have to be prepared for the extra cold office since the A/C is on.
1. Pleasure Doing Business 5 Band Black Skirt. Singer22
2. Leopard Print Blouse. Old Navy
3. Black Crochet Vest. Old Navy
4. Opaque Black Hue Tights. Saks
5. Black Patent Leather Flats. Tory Burch
Things that make me happy today:
1. Exactly one week until I will be on a plane to St. John. Much needed vacation.
2. Finding a parking spot where I never thought I would
3. The future